Sunday, June 20, 2010

Convo...Study...

what a relive....

finally i have my convocation day...
fall on the 13th June 2010..
at PWTC...
my mom n dad also attend my convocation day...

the best part is...
me n my bestie...miss Suma the vouge...
really have fun in KL...
although i didn't shopping alot...
but it is an wonderfull experience....
Suma...i think both of us agree that,
this is the most unforgettable moment in our life...

after back from KL...
i join the 3 month course organize by PPKS...
it's a re-skilling program...
i'm taking Tourism n Management course...
it really fun here in Sarakraf...
meet new frens......
the main thing is i can learn how to make handicraft n the history behind it...

so...that all for now...
untill we meet again...

xoxo....
diva terlampau...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oiii...gambar convo kau dah sampey lom?



MusixBank.Net