Thursday, February 26, 2009

hahaha..my night life....



hahahahahahahahaha


wanna know apa ku slalu polah mun ku kuar dgn Cha, Chriss n Rudy........
kariyoke lah (aka Karaoke)

hahahahaha

disine....

of coz lah di PUSAT SENI SUARA (aka Sing Song)

sometime we spend more than rm20 or more....

well u know me...mun nyanyi sikt lalu blalak ko....

hahahahahahha

so...enjoy our photo....



haha...me n criss...



me n my fren Cha..... hahaha..



sery...cha..kimi..criss...
oh...tok masa di rumah rudy..
Chinesse New year hari ya...hahaha



second nite....we goes crazeeee that nite..



party turn wild....huhuhu.....



hahahahaha.........



me....sery...n...errrr...what the guy name again????..
lupaklah....hahahaha



hahaha....so fun....


so....the conclusion is.....we love kariyoki session....
normally on friday....
can't hardly wait to go out with them again....

hahahaha....

untill we meet again...


xoxo
diva termelampau

No comments:



MusixBank.Net